Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Am I cerealy doing this?

I had a great idea..... actually, it's probably the worst idea ever, but it seemed like a good idea five minutes ago..... I pictured myself POSTING ON MY BLOG!  Crazy right!?  I pictured myself sitting down once again, like I used to, and dictating a post to you guys............ I don't know what gave me that idea, but here I am huh?

So I'm at a dilemma.....  1: I have no clue what to post on (typical for me); and 2: I'm not even sure if anyone reads this any more!  What a problem eh?

But the question remains!  What to do about it?

I'm gonna leave it up to you.

That's right.

Tell me what to do (if anyone is even reading this...................)

Ky

6 comments:

  1. I read this. I have it in my feed reader and I was surprised to see something pop up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! No way! I didn't know you read my blog! :D that's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about anyone else but I was pretty excited when I saw your blog pop up in my news feed :D
    I can't give you anything to post on cause I ran out of things to post on a long time ago ;)
    But I'm looking forward to reading this when you think of something:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh!! You could post lyrics? :D
    I've been thinking about doing that with my blog lately...I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man! But then I'd have to find a song to post on, and then I'd have to copy/paste the lyrics in........ and I don't have all that time, and I just enjoy complaining about all this..........


    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You enjoy complaining??? Ohkaaaaaaay... ;)

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!