Tuesday, November 9, 2010

just being random. . .

so i was just being a bit random, which is surprising for me, but i had some fun taking pictures of whatever i felt like.
                                                   ^Covey was putting on a fashion show^
                                         ^Clarity always has to make a funny face for a picture^
                                                                         ^ Chloe^
                                                            ^Covey just being silly^
                                       ^Kaleb got a bit mad at me. . . haven't the foggiest why^
                                         ^Then he decided it would be funny to conk me out^
                                                     ^This is one of my favorite shirts^

right now my aunt is in from CA, she is my mom's sister and liz and bobby's mother.  you know. . . my cousin's who just came over a few weeks ago?  then on saturday, we will have my aunt Jen, uncle Nate, and my three cousins, maverick, wyatt, and jesse over.  they are some of the cutest little kids you will ever see.  i will try to get some pictures of them, they will be here for two weeks.  it's going to be crazy.
Ky

10 comments:

  1. Aww, cute! :)
    That's a neat shirt. I used to have one kinda like it. Mine was pink and white, tho. haha.
    I hope Kade and Nathan's trip is going well! Praying for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe:) they're cute! ^and as eldarwen said, i'm praying for nathan and kade too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little sisters are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Covey is such a crack-up, and very energetic, which combines to make a crazy little baby. Yes we still call her a baby. And she calls calvary, covery, its really funny.
    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah your siblings are so funny, We're still praying for Kade:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey watsup renfrows! at first when I saw your comment I was like whu!? and then I clicked on your pic and I found out what tdhhrree was.

    BKKKKKKCCCC
    (mine isn't as diverse as yours)
    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ky! I am still alive! and I'm reading ur blogs, i just keep running out of time before I can comment!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. running out of time for what?
    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sisters also look lots older.. haha I guess that's what happens when you only see them like once a year :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! I wasn't sure if I had ever told you this before, but, you have the most adorable little siblings ever!!

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!