Saturday, November 13, 2010

Well, well, well...

sheesh!  i am going to be so busy, so don't blame me if i don't post much this week.  i've got my uncle, aunt, and three cousins driving in from california.  my uncle has been out of work for a while, so he's coming out here to look for a job, please pray that the lord would supply him with a job to provide for his family.  they are going to be with us for two weeks, please pray for my sanity. . .
Ky
[i'm just kidding about praying for my sanity, but maybe patience, 'cause the oldest is only eight...]

2 comments:

  1. yes, you will definitely need paitence. i'll be praying for you and your uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what it's like. My dad has been "out of the job" since the Spring of 09. But God is good and He has helped us through the past year and a half! :) Our family and friends are amazing!

    I am praying for your uncle and his family. Haha, and your sanity. :P

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!