Friday, August 19, 2011

Completely random. . .

Okay so I was reading some worst-case scenario cards yesterday while playing the Settlers of Catan with the boyos and I came across this one: How to foil a UFO abduction.
1: Never travel alone in the woods. No UFO abduction has ever involved more than7 people.
2: Dress like a tourist and carry cameras and a map. Appear willing to go with aliens.
Or 3: Focus your thoughts towards the alien. Tell it, "leave me alone. Go away, I have a virus."

Which one do you think it is?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, totally the tourist one. Haha :) I live in a tourist town and they would scare me off too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually that's the wrong answer! Even though it was the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh darn. :) Then I'm going to guess that it's either the 1st or the 3rd ;) (Is that cheating? haha)

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!