Monday, August 22, 2011

Okay, so the answer for the question (that I should have answered a few days ago) is actually number 3. But in my HO if you ever encounter an alien trying to abduct you: 1 stop taking drugs or alcohol, or 2 wake up, you're probably sleeping.

Anywho, jtlyk tomorrow I will be having surgery (wisdom teeth), and so I don't know if I'll be up to posting anytime soon. So don't be hanging over my blog, refreshing the page every ten seconds waiting with baited breath for my next post. I know y'all do that *cough*. Yeah, I'll probably be sleeping, eating Ice Cream, listening to Seabird, reading, or watching a movie. I'll be busy, lol :)

Yup, so with that I'll sign off. But before I do, just remember, if I post up a really goofy, stupid, nonsensical post, disregard it, I'll probably still be under the anesthetics. (If I post up that I've been abducted by aliens, just ignore me :)

Check-ya-later!

Ky

7 comments:

  1. Seriously?! I still think the tourist one was the best answer ;)
    I hope the surgery went well!
    ~Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you weren't abducted by aliens but you sure were spacey after your surgery!!
    I love you anyway, but sure glad you are back to your old self!

    <3 Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I was just wondering... how did you guys survive the summer there? I've looked at NWA temps all throughout the last few months and I'm PRETTY sure I would've died from heat exhaustion.... or something. I guess I've gotten used to Wyoming weather.. I mean, when it never gets above 30 degrees for 6 months out of the year, I can barely stand it being like 85 degrees in the summer! But you guys have what... 100 degree weather? With a ton of humidity? Wow. So, cyber high five to all you people who didn't die, like I would've ;)
    (and yes, that was REALLY random, I know.)
    ~Rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been EXTREMELY hot this summer!! One day it was 110 degrees outside...we swam that day.xD I can't wait for winter!

    hAyLeY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I reffed that day for seven hours. One word. . . murder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah that comment was actually me Ky, the computer isn't working. I can't sign out of Liberty. . .
    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  7. My computer is messing up to... so, Hayley, if you're reading this, it won't let me comment on your blog! I was going to tell you that I finally figured out how to post on my blog, if you wanted to read it *wink* :P But then this thing came up and said that my account was unable to comment on your blog, or somethin like that.

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!