Thursday, October 21, 2010

deed you knowd dat?

I have been SOOOO BUSY THESE DAYS i can't believe it!  tuesday i had a soccer game, wednesday i had to go to the ropes course, and then i had practice that night.  and tonight i had a game to ref.  and your not going to believe this but i have a soccer tournament to play in, a game on saturday, sunday, and monday!!!  among that my cousins, two police officers from beverley hills police department in CA are coming on sunday.  yeah, so hopefully i won't pass out during my games.
Ky

4 comments:

  1. i hope you don't pass out! and i know abut the busy thing. i've had a ton of homework the past three days :/ i think the teachers gang up on us...good thing volleyball season's over, or else i'd be swamped!

    hope your soccer games go well!
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. My life has been beyond crazy. I'll be praying that you don't pass out this weekend. And praying that you win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I can at least play my best. I'd hate to let my team down. And hopefully since I will be playing in the afternoon my pics will turn out better.
    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have your blog in my reader now. Great blog from a great kid.

    -Your biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!