Wednesday, October 20, 2010

the ropes

                                 We went to the Jones Center Ropes Course today, it was beastly.
                                                     ^Levi getting hooked up the the zipline
i'm telling you, i got pretty *ahem* scared out there!  you see that log on the right, the slanted one?  that was the hardest part of the whole course.  the highest it got out there was at least thirty feet off the ground.  and i am really scared of hights.  at the end, and at the top of the big tower you see is a giant zip line.  yes, it was even bigger than the one at the Bennets house Rach.

Ky

9 comments:

  1. that's pretty beast, i must say:)

    cool blog by the way! i am now following! and i love phil wickham, but i'm really into stellar kart. they're my favorite:)

    anyhow, blessings!
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, sorry I keep changing the video, Kade didn't do a very good job at catching me going down the zipline so this video is of some other little kid who goes to the same homeschool group.
    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a LOT of fun! I went on a zipline like that at a family camp in Oklahoma once...and to get to the zipline we had to climb the whole telephone pole which was pretty high...
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  4. but was it thirty feet off the ground? (jk) I'll bet you had a bunch of fun.
    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...it was probably more like 20 to 25 feet tall...but...what difference does 5 feet make? jk we did have a lot of fun.:)
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun!! I love zip lines! And rock climbing. I'm not fond of heights either, so I completely understand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, it definitely looks bigger than the Bennett's one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome! ...... I mean I would never do it.... But that's cool that you did. Kade actually text me a picture... And I was like, "why is he climbing a telephone pole?" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha, thats funny. i guess that would look ridiculous.
    Ky

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!