Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5-6, 2 minutes left, kyler's sprinting up the field, defenders just behind him. . .

we had yet another game last Monday night, it was the closest we've ever been to winning a certain team, and I'm confident, one more time and we will beat them. It was a really close game, i just can't wait until Saturday when we get to play them again. I did take home a nice set of cleat marks on my chest where a guy slid into me while playing goal keeper. it was all swollen and bruised, but it's getting better. Lord willing we will be able to win this upcoming tournament and bring home the trophy. i can't wait to tell y'all the outcome on saturday! have an awesome day, God bless.

Ky

1 comment:

  1. Ooh!! I hope you guys win this upcoming tournament :) We'll be praying for ya!

    BTW, I don't know if you remember that comment that I left you a while ago...telling you that me and my Film Class were going to do a music video to 'Don't You Know You're Beautiful' by Seabird...? Well, anyway, we finished it!! :) and when we get it up on YouTube, I'm gonna post it on my blog, etc., so...keep an eye out for it ;)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!