Thursday, May 5, 2011

Only two weeks!!

I've been really busy lately, so don't be mad at me. I felt like I owed y'all a post for being such awesome followers, but I have no clue what to post on. I could tell y'all that I'm leaving in a few weeks to go to TN, but I'm sure y'all wouldn't want to hear about that. . . Oh you would? Well in a few weeks a couple of friends and I are going to TN for NC (national convention(teenpact)). We get to play ultimate frisbee, and get to meet a ton of cool people. I'm syked!!! I'm gonna have a blast!!!! I'm not going to leave for a while so you don't have to get sad yet. That comes when I'm gone, in the meantime, try to get used to the thought of me being gone for a week. . . I know, hard. It's okay, it's only a measly little week, I'll be back soon enough. But wait! I've been acting like I'm already gone, too bad, you're stuck with me for another two and a half weeks! Bummer! Oh wait you think you might be able to live normally without me?!?! Well I know I wouldn't be able to live without me for any period of time! (I know, poor attempt at humor). Hope y'all don't miss me too much (that probably won't be too hard). Chow!

Ky

6 comments:

  1. That sounds cool! Hope you and whoever else is going has fun! (Btw, all these posts from you and others about Ultimate Frisbee is REALLY making me want to try playing it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds awesome! have fun at teen pact! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh come on! It's not for another two weeks! Don't get all teary eyed yet! That comes when I actually leave!!!!

    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  4. So... I'm just curious.... do you read my blog anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!!!!:D

    hAyLeY

    ReplyDelete
  6. C ya soon frisbee buddy...very soon

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!