Friday, January 21, 2011

a few cool things. . .

so as i mentioned in the title above, a few cool things happened worth blogging about. first, we finally got some snow! about four-three inches, and it's so powdery that we can't make a gigantic snowman out of it! but it will be in a few days. two, we got to go to fast lane with hayden, and hayley, and some of their friends. it was so awesome. we were playing laser tag with some other people, and they were cheating really bad. . . one lady grabbed hayden's gun and threw it to the ground, and then shot him. . . one guy ran around covering two of his targets. . . and another kept blocking my gun. . . but after all that we beat them, strike that reverse, we crushed them, 5,000 to 2,000! it was so awesome! and, lastly but not least, nathan is coming to teenpact! i was so thrilled when God answered my prayers and let nathan come! i can't imagine teenpact without him, (even though he's really kade's bud). so yeah, i can safely saw that 'a few cool things' happened.

Ky

4 comments:

  1. Oh good, you guys actually got a dusting of snow. ;)Now you can try sticking your face in it! Haha jk.... I wouldn't if I were you, since you thought just sticking your hand in was freezing.
    Btw, did you even have to put the poll up? Narnia has one more vote than Lord of the Rings.... and I CAN'T believe it... *sigh* how can anyone like Narnia more than LotR?! I'm sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, we've gotten plenty of snow where i live this winter! (just a day ago actually!) and every time we do, the upper classmen at school have snowball fights and we end up getting hit :P but i do love snow :) God's amazing to make something that amazing.

    yay for nathan coming to teenpact! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah well so am I, there should be no contest between the two. I don't know why I even put it up. Oh and you had better stop teasing me about the snow thingy, or I'll block you, and stop checking your blog. jk I can take most any critisism, (because I have two older brothers) but I don't care if you thinks it's silly, but it did hurt! It was negative outside.

    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha WOW negative outside? What, negative two or something? ;) Alright, alright, I'll stop teasing you... and wait, what do you mean you'll stop reading my blog? I didn't realize that you did anymore.

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!