Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oh man. . .

yeah, so i've been really busy, lately getting ready of teenpact, homework, getting clothes and other things i'm going to bring, etc, etc. . . it seems like i keep getting new work like everyday. the good news is i get to ride down in the cool car. all the people from our church are going down in it, so i'm super excited about that. today we get to have some new foreign exchange students over and have an 'American Lunch' which is going to be really cool. hope y'all have a good saturday!

Ky

4 comments:

  1. what kind of cool car? and i've been busy lately too. my best friend convinced me to do track with her and conditioning starts this week. i.am.going.to.die...well, hopefully not. but i'll be sore to say the least bit. :)

    -anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for considering our used Expedition( that we've had for 7 years) cool! haha...I'm excited about TeenPact...I'll just be glad when I'm done with all the homework!
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ky, i just wanted to let u know... I STILL FOLLOW UR BLOG!!!!!! hahahahahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, like I was really worried. . . (jk)

    Ky

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!