Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year and Ninjas! (yeah wierd)

Happy New Year y'all!!









 HAPPY NEW YEAR, and welcome to 2011!!! 



so believe it or not, in addition to my nana and papa coming from CA, my friends, the Mullens, whom i stayed with for a week in MN for my first missions trip, came in today.  i scared their young kids with my costume below.


                                                                    Ky
p.s. please click on the link i put in, showing what the mullens do up in MN.  i'm telling you, it's pretty hard-core.  i stayed with them one week and we were street evangelizing, visiting the homeless, and much, much more.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Haha, I went to bed at 10:30...lame, I know, but, erm, I like my sleep ^.^ and ninjas are so epic...although I totally stink at that game :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was awake and welcoming in 2011 with open arms! I stayed up until 1am. ^_^ But I'm a night owl so it wasn't hard for me. Happy New year! Oh and nice costume. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hey anna you know that nathan, and hayden go to my church, and that kade is my brother? i think kade inspired them to start blogs.

    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i knew that kade was your brother and that you both are friends with hayden and nathan, but I didn't know you all went to the same church! that's awesome! two people I know in real life have blogs - my old youth pastor and a girl that goes to my church, joanna. so yeah. its cool how all of you guys know each other! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Thats awesome! Happy New year! :DDD

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!