Wednesday, January 12, 2011

". . .prediction? pain. . ." & "i seem to have a pain in my thumb in phenomenal dimensions."

so a few things have been going on to keep me from posting these past few days, but the main reason was that sunday night we were at a friends house and we were playing some football. it was snowing, and dark outside so when kole threw it to me i made a bad calculation and caught it straight on my thumb. yeah, i'm still trying to decide whether it is broken, sprained, or what. in addition to seriously hurting my thumb i fell off their six foot wall, and slipped on the snow on the street and bruised my thigh, and buried my hand in a pile of snow (you might not believe this, but it was cold). yeah, i think whenever i'm around this specific family, i always get hurt. i had been working at a house they bought and every time i was there i got hurt. busted my head, caught my hand between the lever of the dumpster and the dumpster (which hurt like the dickens!), fiber-glass in my eye, got whipped in the face by a very spiky tree (which i legitimately named the stupid tree) and much much more (oh and i had some really painful, heavy, hard plaster fall from the ceiling on my head). so yeah, i have a good excuse for not posting in a while. anybody feeling like good news? or do y'all want to stick with painful not so good news? good news is my thumb is feeling good enough to post! (which is why I'm here now.) well i think i've probably posted enough, so later!

Ky

p.s. the title was a quote from mr. t when he played clubber lane in rocky III, and the other on was from cranford, but a little changed.

14 comments:

  1. Wow...sorry we're such bad luck to you...:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no it's fine, i'm just in some extreme pain right now! all thanks to you! naw, just kidding, most of it was my fault, no actually it wasn't, it was just a bad day.

    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Ky!!! I'll definitely pray that the pain stops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ky! Next months some fellow bloggers and I will be doing a daily blog challenge... would you like to do it with us??? Leave me a comment on my blog if you wanna! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I e-mailed you. It'll say Jennifer Sylvester. But I promise it's me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, poor you! :/ haha, today in gym we were playing dodgeball and i dodged a ball, fell, and twisted my ankle, then proceeded to get hit in the head with a dodgeball. just my luck... anyway, hope you get feeling better. your thumb, your thigh, etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch... that sounds like it'd hurt! :( The only thing I don't get is that along with all the painful things that happened to you, you also said that you buried your hand in snow. ...... do you consider that painful? Or.... what? ;) Haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes it was very painful because it was wet and really, really, really, really, really, really, really cold. It stung.

    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well if it was wet it couldn't have been THAT cold! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. It melted on my hand!!!! Why do you have to be so divisive!?!? Sheesh, I thought you were my friend? And it was cold, my hand went nume for quite a while.

    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha I'm sorry I just think it's funny that you think sticking your hand in snow is cold :) Try sticking your FACE in.. now THAT is cold! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would. . . if we ever got any good snow out here! so far we've only had small snows. i just really hope it doesn't snow while we're gone at teenpact, that would be a bummer.

    Ky

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!