Friday, February 18, 2011

i do not talk like a southerner!!

okay ya'll i was just thinkin', and i thought that y'all might have been thinking that because i use the word y'all and thinkin', that i talk with a big southern accent, but really i don't. really. you can ask hayley, hayden, or nathan (all followers of my blog, who also go to my church). just had to make that clear really quick. (i actually have a nice californian accent. :)

man this questions is the bunk! (sorry bleah.)

a favorite art piece.

esto no es bueno. (this is not good)

a time when you felt passionate and alive.

teenpact! teenpact was so amazing, i only wish it lasted longer!!

Ky

4 comments:

  1. bleah says i talk like a hick, but i don't think i do :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... I use that word all the time too.. haha. It's okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really? I really thought that you DID have a southern accent... hm. I guess not.

    ***SARCASM*** (btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never said Anna talks like a hick... what I said was... she has a very slight southern twang in certain words. But she has to say certain words before you notice.

    I'm sure you're fine. :P

    Sorry about the art peice thing. :P I think that was hard on everyone... not just you.

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!