Wednesday, February 9, 2011

whew!

day six question:

a moment you wish you could relive.

gosh, i don't really know, oh yes. last year i was down in texas with some friends, and we rode dirtbikes. i wish i could go back and take some videos.

five things you couldn't possibly live without.

Jesus, of course, parents, the bible, music, church.

A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life.

Thank you so much Dad for being an amazing witness of Jesus to me. I want you to know that I love you and thank you again.

a photo you took yourself.

well i don't really have anything to brag about so i just won't do anything.

and as most of y'all know yesterday was my birthday and so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!!!!! thanks y'all for all the nice comments!

Ky

2 comments:

  1. Happy (late) Birthday! Hope you had a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy late birthday from me, too! and nice thank you letter! it made me happy ^.^

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!