Tuesday, March 8, 2011

------------

as most of y'all know, i've really been liking remedy drive, they have some really awesome lyrics:

"You came into a broken race, took my place."


"King of failures(talking about himself), took my place, now i stand upright before your face somehow"


"All along I was looking for something else, You’re something else. All along I was looking for something more, You’re so much more."


"You’re like a tune I’ve only heard about, let me hear that song hear it loud and strong."


"I crossed the line it's true, when I left my throne behind for you, I gave it all for you, you’re so valuable."



"Come away I'll separate my people, come away I'll separate my own."

Ky

3 comments:

  1. I've only heard two of their songs, but I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ Remedy Drive :)

    BTW, Ky, do you have a blog button??

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!