Tuesday, March 22, 2011

i'm not going to apologize. . .

kade told me that one of the secrets to blogging, is to never ask for forgiveness for not posting, so i won't. i just want you to know that i had a good reason.

and now i don't have anything to post on. nothing really excited has happened yet.

wait, yes! sunday night we made a movie! called, the fbi sellout, for those of y'all who follow kade's (my older brother) blog you might have seen the movie he put up, rainbo, or maybe even the fbi sellout, but i was in both. i was the hostage in rainbo and one of the Shrkill terrorist trying to stop the agents in the fbi sellout. both of the movies are really good, you can see them if you follow kade on facebook.

we are also working on airsoft III (for those of y'all who have seen the other two) and it's going to be awesome (i'm in that one too).

we love to make movies, and it is a lot of fun! you should try it out sometime!

Ky

3 comments:

  1. The FBI sellout was awesome!!!:D My favorite part was when the Shrkill terrorists( well...you, Kwinn, Reagan, Mason, and Brian) break out in a run and the music starts! That was cool. Oh..and Blake's line: "I just hope we don't have to do anything drastic." I mean, he didn't even know what Hayden was going to say! How does he do that? haha.:)

    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I fail at blogging... I always feel like I have to apologize for not posting :)
    I saw Rainbo, I didn't watch the other one though... *cough*.... I guess I should!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the best every, nearly broke my leg twice doing it though. Blake is a very talented dude, he also acts a lot for his school, and does plays. He can make pretty much anything work.

    Ky

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!