Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Plans?

this is the last day i'm going to do this:

28: Hopes, Dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days

Hopes, too many to number. Dreams, way to many. Plans? i wanta go to national convention, score a few goals in this spring season (for all y'all who don't know me, i am an avid soccer player), love my family, serve as much as possible, go to venture, and much more. it would take way too long to list all my hopes and dreams, so i'll keep it simple and just do plans.

Ky

2 comments:

  1. Yeah....go soccer players!!! *laughs* I haven't scored a goal in ages....but I am a defender, so that could have something to do with it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plans! I hope Hayden and I are able to go to NC...Nice verse of the week btw.:)
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!