Thursday, March 3, 2011

Two reasons I'd last long in a Zombie attack. . .

yeah i know kade just did one like this but i had to steal his thunder.

1: i am known as the Ultimate Killer, and Ky, the All-American American.
2: if things go wrong i can call kade's red phone.

okay fine i'll give you some more.

3: my choice of weapons would be a desert eagle and a K-bar (really big marine knife).
4: i'm a very good shot.
5: a guy who was a world champion kick-boxer showed me some of his sweet moves.
6: if the gun doesn't take it out, and neither does my knife, or my kick boxing moves, i can run fast, (faster than a zombie at least).
7: i can always switch to a mini-gun if the battle gets too hot.

i would love to know why y'all would last long(er) in a zombie attack if y'all won't mind braggin' a bit.

if you post it on your blog leave me a comment to tell me, cause i might not see it if you don't.

Ky

4 comments:

  1. bahaha, the All-American American :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't you seen Airsoft II: Battle of the Superhumans? It's the awesomest!

    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and btw, last person who laughed at my name just said a little while ago "whew, it sure is hot down here!"

    Ky

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!