Tuesday, March 29, 2011

i guess i got tagged. . .

1. The Afters
2. Owl City
3. Mikeschair
4. Francesca Battistelli
5. Britt Nicole
6. Jason Castro
7. Switchfoot
8. Toby Mac
9. Lecrae
10. Jaci Velasquez

and now for the questions!

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
i'm really sorry, i've never heard any songs by him.

What is your favourite song of 8?
made to love or tonight.

What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
uhhhhh, none, none whatsoever. sorry!

What is your favorite lyric of 5s?
okay, wow, i am totally out-of-it, if you get my meaning. i don't listen to music by her.

How many times have you seen 4 live?
0. yup, someone chose these artist specifically to embarrass me!

What is your favorite song of 7?
okay so we finally got one i can answer! i absolutely LOVE sing it out, only hope, free, the sound, american dream, seriously it would take me all day to list my favorites from switchfoot.

Is there any song of 3 that makes you sad?
well that's kinda hard, i've only heard one of his songs, so i can safely say no.

What is your favorite song by 9?
Background definately! i love that song!

How did you first get into 2?
kole, (my oldest brother) showed me dental care, and i loved it!

How did you first get into 3?
same way miss raquel did, hear 'let the waters rise' while flying back from MN by myself. i really liked it.

What is your favorite song by 4?
beautiful beautiful, it's not one of my favorite songs (by far!) but it's okay.

How many times have you seen 9 live?
i'm sad to say none. i really want to though!

What is a good memory concerning 10?
wow! i haven't ever heard of her. (hope i'm not making enemies when i say this).

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?
no. moving on. . .

What is your fave song of 1's? light up the sky or this other one that i heard that i forgot what the name was.

How did you become a fan of 10?
well this would be the first time i heard of it if i was a fan of her!

thanks miss raquel for the tag! that's only the second time i've been tagged!

Ky

5 comments:

  1. haha
    Hey!! Actually, you're supposed to change the different bands that *I* listed, and put in your own. So...you could put 1. Seabird, 2. Remedy Drive 3. Switchfoot, etc., etc. Make sense??

    haha no problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so. you've really gotten me into *remedy drive* and i think you should suggest some more songs by them. just a thought... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answers to the questions were priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Owl City!

    Nice blog! I'm adding myself as your newest follower and I hope you'll check out my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (anna) have you heard sunshine above the weather by them? i'ts an amazing song, so true!

    Ky

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!