Thursday, December 30, 2010

BUSSSSSSSYYYYYYYY!!!!

sorry i haven't posted in a long time, believe it or not, i have been busy.  my nana and papa are here and so far so good.  i had my best friend seth over (nathan's younger bro) on monday, and we played a game i got for Chritsmas like almost the whole three hours.  tuesday kade and i went a took down all the Christmas decorations at church (you would not believe how much rap we listened to together in the three hours we spent there).  then he went to a friend's house and played the board game survivor, (the board game version of the tv show) and then headed over to the church for band practice.  then we went over to the hastings house, (because they were having some friends over that we were friends with).  we did square dancing (which was awesome) clan tag, and spotlight, (and kade did a magic show).  wednesday we cleaned the house and picked up nana and papa.  FUN!!!

Ky

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy.:) So you got to learn how to square dance? I was trying to get Sarah and the Hagemeiers to show me at band practice...but I guess they didn't have the right music...
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. i completely understand - well, normally i'm busy. havent been lately, but normally, i am :)

    by the way...would you want to read my blog if it wasnt sisters in the Savior? i asked kade the same thing. it's like i follow all these guys blogs and they dont wanna follow mine 'cause of the name! haha.

    blessings,
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shoulda been there tuesday night at the hastings, Hayley. We square danced like over half the night. At first I was against dancing (I'm a bit shy to be honest) then when I did it was awesome.

    I would read your blog, but I thought that it was kinda meant for girls, not guys. sorry 'bout that. . .

    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, it's okay. it sorta was in the beginning. then i found kade's blog, then yours, then nathans, then haydens, then...you get the picture. so i think i'm gonna change the name so that everybody's welcome. :)

    -anna :)

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!