Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Party

so last Sunday, the 12th, we had a Christmas party at our church.  it was a blast!  i got to play o come, o come Emmanuel (seabird's version), accompanied by kade, and from what i heard, it was pretty good.  by far my favorite thing though was kade and luke (nathan's older brother) doing a Christmas rap song.  it was hilarious!  but the stupid video won't load, i need a youtube account, so y'all will just have to suffer.  all except for hayden, hayley, and nathan, they were there when they did it.

oh, and i was just thinking, i have never been tagged before.  so if anyone has a good tag, i would be delighted if they would do me the honor of tagging me.


Ky

5 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Word. Get that video on here asap. I need to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like funnn :)

    and check out this link for a tag from moi :)
    http://sistersnthesavior.blogspot.com/2010/12/me-and-jesus.html

    blessings always & forever,
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a LOT of fun Sunday! But, I didn't know that I was going to have to teach someone how to play a song, accompany someone singing a song, play a duet, AND another song...it was kinda hard to focus when I was playing...:/ Your song was great, and their rap song was hilarious!:)
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally! I've been trying to follow your blog forever... but it wasn't letting me! :D I'm following now. :DDD

    So wait... are you Kades brother???

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!