Thursday, December 9, 2010

fav's

so i was thinking about my favorite songs, and i felt the urge to share them with you, so here you go:


Vision of You ~ Shane & Shane


Safe ~ Phil Wickham


Gift Carol ~ Downhere


Over Now ~ NeedtoBreathe


Sing to Save My Life ~ Seabird


Free ~ Switchfoot


Til We See the Shore ~ Seabird


Hold On ~ Phil Wickham 


Falling for You ~ Seabird


Psalms 62 ~ Shane & Shane


those are just a sampling of my favorite.  it would take all day for me to list off all my favorite is songs.  i otta lecha know that not all of these are Christan songs, but most of them are, i would encourage you to look up my most favorite of my favorites; sing to save my life and over now.


ttfn
Ky

8 comments:

  1. i LOVE safe by phil wickham! :) i'll have to look up the rest of them.

    it's sad, but the truth is, all i listen is normally by:
    -stellar kart
    -relient k
    -taylor swift

    i know, i know. i need to expand my horizons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. relient k is pretty rad, i like them. though i only listen to mmhmm, and fourscore and seven years.

    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relient K songs are so random and weird... and some are kinda funny :) My friend and I listen to 'Nancy Drew' alot.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great music taste! :D

    regarding... the jokes. Haha... actually I'm talking to Anna on the phone right now.
    I love JOKES... lol, and I, personally (in case anyone cares) have a blonde joke.

    *ahem*...

    A blonde walks into a bar.


    Do you get it? *wink* I'm blonde... and someone had to explain it to me. :D

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I get it Bleah! :)

    Btw, Ky, I finally looked up Gift Carol. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, i get it! nice one bleah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey nay-nay! You're finally following!
    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  8. o and love the joke Bleah! I told it to all my friends at church, they thought it was halarious.
    Ky

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!