Thursday, December 2, 2010

Public School Project

so tonight he had a really cool opportunity to go to a school nearby and play some music, share the gospel, and play marshmallow dodgeball with a bunch of eleven year-old kids.  here are a few pics.


  LtoR reagen, hayden, and kade.
 reagen, the bass-drummer! :) (inside joke)
 hayden said he was allergic to pictures. . . i didn't believe him so i took a picture of him.
 kole and hayley.  she has something in front of her face so it made her look kinda weird.
kade standing in front of the stage.

i don't know about you but i had a blast, next post will be on what exactly did we do.
Ky

4 comments:

  1. DUDE!!!!!!!!! That was an incredibly fast post!

    bass-drummer, hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem...That would be the microphone in front of my face...thank you very much. That was a lot of fun!
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.... I'd be so scared playing in front of people! I just played something on the piano in front of my church and I was shaking... I don't think I could do it in front of people I don't know!! Whats marshmallow dodgeball?

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a blast! :) haha, i'm allergic to pictures, too.

    *sigh* i go to public school. but it's a good way to spread Jesus i guess. but it's hard :P

    blessings,
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete

if you are commenting, you are epic, and every other awesome word you can think of!